- To maintain weekly MIS of Release Orders
- Alignment with values integrity in transactions, respect for others, striving for excellence, sense of responsibility, unity and team spirit
- To verify LAS RO's in liasion with Sales Analytics team
- To collate activity status report from the properties and take appropriate action
- To Prepare & Authenticate Inspection passes & Exhibition Certificates
- To ensure smooth execution of scheduled activities at operations level Right communication and co-ordination with all the concerned persons internally and externally
- To schedule Sales Ads & send movie schedules to client
Location - Malad East (Mumbai)
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Carnival Films Private Limited.
Carnival Group is a multinational business entity with diversified interests in trading, hospitality, entertainment, movie production and event management. Part of an international conglomerate incorporated in 2004, Carnival Group continues to capitalise on growing business opportunities. The head office is in Mumbai with branches in New Delhi, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai and Cochin in India. Carnival Group has been in spotlight for the past few years for its spectacular growth and high value acquisitions.