- Taking round of the floor to observe overall property is neat & clean, branding is in place
- Checking all the auditoriums for cleanliness, seat alignment, carpet, sound & picture quality & overall movie experience
- Checking the cafe area for food availability, food display, quality & equipment
- Visiting the box office to observe CCE interaction with patrons & availability of ticket rolls, cash etc.
- Talking to the staff & briefing them on overall operational aspects to motivate them & give them day specific tasks & targets
- Making an action plan on the observations of floor visit & directing changes to get them implemented
- Talking to patrons & taking feedback of overall cinema experience
- Resolving escalated customer complaints & ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Generate reports of cafe via show biz like SPH, wastage, cogs etc
- Talking to the programming team to get the latest movie schedule & rate card
- Tracking all AMC contracts like air conditioning and ensuring all visits are happening at regular intervals
- Verifying the collections & corresponding bank deposits
- Pitching potential customers to boost bulk bookings
- Training of team on various initiatives - Conducting weekly/month & quarterly training
- Ensuring audit score as per SOPs
Interested candidates can apply through the Naukri portal.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Media / Entertainment / Internet
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent coordination and good communication skills
- Knowledge of multiplex and cinema operations preferred but not mandatory
- Floor management
- Very good man (staff) management skills
- Database management, preparing reports
- Manage & bring-in revenue, local sales
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, BHM - Hotel Management, B.Com - Commerce, B.A - Any Specialization, Other Graduate
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Carnival Films Private Limited.
Contact Company:Carnival Films Private Limited.